At 11:59PM Wednesday, May 31st Blackboard will be retired, and all courses that were in it will be gone. CIRT has been working with faculty on migrating courses from Blackboard to Canvas since last summer, but after the shutdown CIRT will no longer be able to migrate any courses. The links below provide instructions on how to download any last minute courses or grade center data up until 11:59PM deadline.
It is important to be aware that some downloads may take longer than an hour, so it is advised to complete any necessary course exports before 9:00PM 5/31/2017.
Options to preserve course content (without the associated student records)
- Export the course. The export file can then be later imported into Canvas. Directions here.
- Download your tests and test pools. Directions here.
- Download or export your Sharestream video files. Directions here.
Options to preserve records of student activity in a course
- Download your Grade Center. Directions here.**
- Save Discussion Board Postings. Directions here.**
- Download Assignment Submissions. Directions here.**
** Records for users with inactive accounts are not included.