WileyPLUS informed UNF of an interruption to their service that began yesterday at 3:15PM. Below is their original communication.
– Bb Team
We are writing to notify you that a WileyPLUS service interruption is currently occurring. The service interruption began at approximately 3:15 (US Eastern Time) on February 22nd.
As a result of this interruption, customers cannot access their WileyPLUS course material and assignments.
We are sending this email to any instructors who have access to one or more WileyPLUS classes so that you may notify your students if you choose.
We have identified the root cause and expect to have the application back up in less than 30 minutes.
The following is a list of how-to documents which may be helpful after access to WileyPLUS has been restored
• Extend an assignment’s due date
• Reset a student’s access to a timed assignment
• Allow access to a single student after the due date
• Post a notification to your students
• Clear your cache (Clearing your temporary cache and cookies is always a good practice when returning to a site that was experiencing difficulties)
Thank you and we apologize for any inconvenience.
The WileyPLUS Team